Sunday, November 23, 2008

just another...

Entering in, the loneliness within
Trying to cope, find hope for it to end
And nothing seems to make sense anymore
As I lay here so empty on the floor
Another day looking for another way
Going through another stage, just another phase
Coming upon another level,
of hopeless pain and trouble
Trying to overcome another doubt
Feeling like I will never amount
And while looking in
I can only pretend
That this reality set in front of me
Can't be something I can run from so easily
But there's so much hurt
I want so bad to desert
But everything inside of me
Feels so impossible to me
Another feeling of familiar fear
Feeling like God will never be near
And only he can help
Save myself from myself
But God I don't know what to do
When I lost and forgot where to find you...

-brandy-

No comments: