Tuesday, November 3, 2009

We Moved To Colorado!

I tried on this amazing beanie thing.. I kind of look amazing.

Me violating the statue in town

Kirk and I

The awesome view of the mountains from town.

Yeah.. Ummm? This is part of our living room.

Kirk in the kitchen

Kirk in the living room right after he ran into the foot stool AGAIN! At least it was the other toe this time.

Janna and her office..

The high elevation is getting to her..

Me looking at the town from up higher..

The view from our front porch as the sun is going down

And as Janna and Kirk were moving their bed into our new place the mattress fell on Kirk.. It was funny.


MORE AMAZINGNESS TO COME!!

-brandy-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I met Divina today, she worked with you at Epic. She was just hired at my work. Luvya, Mom